As computing becomes more ubiquitous in our objects, designers need to be more aware of how to design meaningful interactions into electronically enhanced objects. At the University of Washington, a class of junior Interaction Design majors is exploring this question. These pages chronicle their efforts.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Anjelica Harlow . Knolling

For the knolling project I brought back a coffee pot. I was surprised how simplistic the coffee pot was. I don't know why, but I imagined the mechanisms to be much more complicated. It was interesting seeing how well all the parts fit together. I was most surprised by this one part on the pot that connects 5 different functioning pieces with one tiny screw. 




The function diagram is to be used in tandem with the knolling layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment