As computing becomes more ubiquitous in our objects, designers need to be more aware of how to design meaningful interactions into electronically enhanced objects. At the University of Washington, a class of junior Interaction Design majors is exploring this question. These pages chronicle their efforts.

Friday, June 12, 2020

Basic Switch Experimentation

I referenced the Arduino tutorial on how to use a button switch to light up my LED.

I ran into an issue where the LED wouldn't turn on, but I knew that the button was working based on the status of the Arduino itself. After checking that the resistors were correct and moving wires around, I realized that one of my wires connecting the LED to ground had broken off in the Arduino itself. After replacing that wire, everything went much more smoothly.



Goodbye, yellow wire




No comments:

Post a Comment