As computing becomes more ubiquitous in our objects, designers need to be more aware of how to design meaningful interactions into electronically enhanced objects. At the University of Washington, a class of junior Interaction Design majors is exploring this question. These pages chronicle their efforts.

Friday, June 12, 2020

Capsense Library Exploration


Capacitive Sensor
Following the Youtube and Instructables tutorials, I was able to successfully set up the capacitive sensor.



I then tried to follow this tutorial to use the capacitive sensor to control the blinking of an LED, but I ran into the issue where the LED would only stay lit up rather than blink in response to touch. I did not know how to solve this issue, as the circuit and code appeared correct. I suspect that the issue had to do with the sensitivity of the capacitive sensor, but I will continue to investigate.



No comments:

Post a Comment