As computing becomes more ubiquitous in our objects, designers need to be more aware of how to design meaningful interactions into electronically enhanced objects. At the University of Washington, a class of junior Interaction Design majors is exploring this question. These pages chronicle their efforts.

Friday, June 12, 2020

Simple Circuit Experimentation: Voltage Divider

Annabel Lee
DES 325 A
Voltage Divider


Getting the Photoresistor to work was one of the most challenging tasks. Guided by the referred instructions, I made sure to followed the tutorial step-by-step. I struggled getting the light to fade out as I hovered my finger over the photoresistor, but it seemed unaffected by the light. However, it turned out that it was my code that was the problem. 

 
Above is the code that fixed the problem! What I mistakenly realized was that previously I did not set ledPin=9; but to 8. A simple human error that caused the entire circuit to malfunction was a learning experience to make sure and double check every component and detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment